Bikali College, Assam, released a vacancy notification for eligible citizens of India for filling up various vacant posts of Assistant professor. Interested candidates can apply with a DHE-prescribed application form with complete Bio-Data and all the relative documents from HSLC onwards.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Professor|
|Total Number Posts||02|
|Recruitment Board||Government of Assam|
|Official Website||Bikali college|
|Application Payment||Rs 1500|
|Government||Government Of Assam|
|Last Date||15 Days.|
Name of Posts- Assistant Professor, Economics, Political Science
No of Posts: 5 Posts.
Name of Recruitment- Bikali College Recruitment
Name of Board– Directorate of Higher Education
Pay Scale– According to the Assam government payment policy.
Helpline: Official website Of Bikali College.
1. Candidates must have a Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
2. Candidates must have UGC Norms with NET/SLET/SET or Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC Regulation.
Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: Minimum age should be 18 Years and the maximum age will be 43 years.
Application Fee- Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply offline as per official notification, they have to pay an application fee to complete their application process. The amount of application fee is Rs 1500 for the post of Assistant professor.
Mode of Payment: Payment should be deposited by a demand draft in favor of-
“Principal, Bikali College payable at Punjab National Bank, Dhupdhara Branch or may be deposited in A/C No. 0378010110563 IFS Code: PUNB0037820”.
How to Apply-
Applicants need to submit a duly filled standard form of application with all the relevant documents of age, education qualification, caste, and professional qualification to-
“Principal & Secretary Bikali College P.O.: Dhupdhara, Dist.: Goalpara, Assam, PIN-783123 Contact No. 7002777137”
1. The candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate and must know the local language.
2. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
3. In-service candidates must apply through the proper channels.
4. Applications must reach the undersigned within 15days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Date of Examination- Coming soon.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Other Job||Click Here|
|Detail Syllabus||Click Here|
|Reselling job||Click Here|