Demow College, Sivasagar, Assam announced that the college is going to recruit various vacant post of assistant professors of different subjects. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the mentioned posts. The applicant should submit fully filled Application form in the format prescribed by the Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam along with complete Bio-data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards. The prescribed application form is available here.
The detailed notification and vacancies are mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Professor|
|Total Number Posts||01|
|Recruitment Board||Directorate of Higher Education Assam|
|Official Website||Demow College, Assam|
|Application Payment||Rs 1500|
|Government||Government Of Assam|
|Last Date||30 Days|
Name of Posts- Assistant Professor Demow College
No of Posts: 01 Posts.
Name of Recruitment- Assistant Professor Recruitment
Name of Board– Directorate of Higher Education, Assam.
Pay Scale– UGC scale of Pay Rs. 57,700/- 1,82,400/- + Rs. 6000/- pm along with other admissible allowances.
Helpline– Demow College, Sivasagar, Assam
Educational qualifications for Assistant Professor Demow College
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2. Besides, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.40.1, of the UGC Regulations 30th June 2010 candidates who have a Ph.D. Degree in
accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
4. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master programs in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Masters’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility. The 5% relaxation will not include any grace (clause- 3.4.1).
6. The period of time taken by candidates to acquire an M.Phil and/or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/ research experience for appointment to the positions (clause-3.9.0).
Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Demow College
Applications must reach the undersigned within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement apart from the stipulated documents mentioned above along with a non-refundable bank draft of Rs. 1500 (Rupees one thousand five hundred) only drawn
“in favor of the Principal, Demow College, Demow, Sivasagar payable at Punjab National Bank, Demow Charali Branch, IFSC-PUNB0055920”
Age Limit for Assistant Professor Demow College
The upper age limit of the candidates as of 01.01.2022 is 38 years which is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Important Points for Assistant Professor Demow College
In-service candidates must apply through the proper channel with NOC from the competent authority.
All other conditions are as per government norms.
The candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must have proficiency in the local language and should be from the state of Assam.
The candidates from outside the state of Assam are requested to go through the Govt. of Assam (Higher Education Department) Order No.AHE/ 429/2021/Pt/3 dated 01.02.2022.
The candidates must have proficiency in the local language
Please visit the college website for further notifications and updates.
Selection Procedure- The interview schedule will be uploaded to the college website and call letters will be sent through E-mail only. All relevant documents in original, including PRC, must be submitted at the time of the interview for verification.
No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Other Job||Click Here|
|Detail Syllabus||Click Here|
|Reselling job||Click Here|