Assam career Job – Candidates with an interest in the AIRBMP Project are invited to participate in a walk-in interview to fill the following position under the Assam State Disaster Management Authority. Interested individuals should bring and submit the prescribed application form, accompanied by copies of all relevant Certificates, Mark Sheets, a recent passport-size photo, experience certificates, salary slips, etc.
Table of Contents
Name of the post: Communication Specialist
Number of posts: 1 (one)
- Post Graduate Degree from a recognized institution in Communications, Development Communications, Mass Communications or Journalism; Social work or Sociology.
- Minimum five (05) or more years of experience in corporate communications, public relations, development communications or journalism with 2-3 years or more experience working with multi-lateral agencies / projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English, Assamese and Hindi.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in crafting and delivering messages to diverse stakeholders.
- Experience in managing development of print, audio / visual, advertising and promotional communication products.
- Good Information and Technology skills, e.g. word processing, power point and other communications and publishing applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to effectively interact and collaborate with people in multidisciplinary teams as well as work across departments, divisions and institutions.
- Experience in managing new social media channels.
|8th Passed Jobs||Click Here|
|10th Passed Jobs||Click Here|
|12 Passed Jobs||Click Here|
|Graduation Passed Jobs||Click Here|
|Post Graduation Jobs||Click Here|
Salary: RS 70,000 to RS 80,000 per month (inclusive of local taxes) and will be fixed during negotiations. TA/DA and other allowances admissible as per project norms.
Applicants may need to undergo a written test, interview at their own expense. No TA/DA will be provided for this purpose.
Candidates lacking the necessary qualifications may face immediate rejection, and it is advised to ensure eligibility before appearing, details of which can be found on the ASDMA website.
The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject applications without specifying any reason.
The walk-in date for 22/11/2023 (Wednesday) at 10:00 am at the following venue:
Venue: Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA), Ancillary Block-I (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch), Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati- 781 006, Assam.
Faq, Assam career Job
What is the purpose of the walk-in interview?
The walk-in interview is for filling up the position of Communication Specialist under the Assam State Disaster Management Authority’s AIRBMP Project.
When and where will the walk-in interview take place?
The walk-in interview will be held on 22-11-2023 (Wednesday) at 10:00 am at Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA), Janata Bhawan, Guwahati.
What documents should candidates carry for the interview?
Candidates should carry and submit the prescribed application form along with copies of all Certificates, Mark Sheets, recent passport size photo, experience certificates, salary slips, etc.
Is there any cost associated with the interview process?
Candidates may have to appear for a written test/interview at their own cost. No TA/DA shall be paid for this purpose.
Can candidates without the requisite qualifications apply?
Candidates not having the requisite qualifications are liable to be summarily rejected. It is advised to ensure eligibility before appearing for the interview.
Where can I find details about eligibility criteria?
Details of eligibility criteria are available on the ASDMA website. Candidates are advised to review the information before appearing for the interview.
How can I download the application form and get further details?
What is the format of the interview for the Communication Specialist position?
Candidates need to prepare a 15-minute presentation on a case study from their work experience, followed by a 15-minute interactive session. The presentation should be brought on a pen drive on the day of the interview.
Are mobile phones allowed in the interview hall?
No, mobile phones will not be allowed in the interview hall.
How can I contact ASDMA for further inquiries?
For further details, you can refer to the TOR (Terms of Reference) document on the ASDMA website or contact the State Project Coordinator at ASDMA.