The Superintendent of police, Jorhat, Assam, is inviting applications for filling up various data entry operator vacant posts at Jorhat District under the CCTNS/ICJS Project of Assam police. Eligible and interested candidates are advised to participate in the recruitment process with the appropriate documents mentioned below.
|Name Of The Post||Data Entry Operator|
|Total Number Posts||09|
|Official Website||Mentioned Below|
|Government||Assam State Government|
DOWNLOAD OUR ANDROID APP FOR FREE JOB ALERT- DOWNLOAD NOW
Name of Posts: Data Entry Operator
No of Posts: 09 Posts.
Name of Recruitment- CCTNS/ICJS Project, Assam police.
Pay Scale– Rs 20,000 per month.
Helpline: ASSAM CAREER JORHAT SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR ASSAM CAREER JORHAT SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE DATA ENTRY JOB
- 12th Pass with Degree/Diploma in Computer Application from any reputed institute/Organization recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India.
- Proficiency in typing in Assamese and English.
- Minimum typing speed of 30 (thirty) words per minute in Assamese & English on computer.
Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India and from the jurisdiction of Jorhat District.
Age Limit: The age limit as of 01.01.2022 should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 yrs.
Period of Engagement for ASSAM CAREER JORHAT SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE
- The selected candidates will be initially engaged for one year as DEO.
- The performance appraisal of the DEO will be reviewed from time to time subject to the performance report by the competent authority of CID, Assam.
- The quantity, as well as the quality of Data entered by each DEO, would be reviewed on a monthly basis as a part of performance appraisal by CID, Assam based on the report submitted by the District Superintendent of Police and on perusal of data entered into CCTNS server.
- After performance appraisal, DEOs would be categorized as Excellent, Very Good, Good, Average, and Poor. The contract of those who are under the Average and Poor category would be terminated by giving 01 (one) month prior notice.
- The engagement of DEOs shall be purely on a temporary basis and does not confer any right to the selected candidates for any permanent post.
- The decision of CID Assam shall be final and binding on the candidates.
Application Fee- Nil
How to Apply- The offline application will be received at the Office of the Superintendent of Police, Jorhat.
Examination Date- 18/12/2022
Date of Interview and typing Test- 26/12/2022-28/12/2022
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR ASSAM CAREER JORHAT SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE DATA ENTRY JOB
- The recruitment of the DEOS for the CCTNS/ICJS project for the districts will be done by the Superintendent of Police for the Police Stations, for Prison (wherever exists), and for Prosecution for the respective district.
- Recruitment will be done by the office of the Superintendent of Police, Jorhat for 06 (six) Police Stations, 1 (one) for Prosecution, and 2 (two) for Prison/Jail for the respective district.
- An objective type test will be conducted which will be offline containing multiple choice questions. The questions for the test shall be on basic computer skills/aptitude and General Knowledge (GK). This will be for 60 marks. The minimum qualifying percentage is 50%.
- On qualifying for the written examination, there will be one typing skill test followed by a personal interview. Candidates must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute, both in English and Assamese. Maximum of 30 marks for Typing test and 10 marks for the interview.
- The final selection merit list is based on the marks secured in Objective Test + Typing Test and Interview. The same will be sent to CID HQ for onward submission.
- Candidates already in service in any other department shall have to send their applications through the Proper channel and one No Objection Certificate (NOC) to this effect shall have to be enclosed with the application from the concerned Deptt./Office/Unit etc.
- Candidates are required to apply in the standard form of application with their latest colored photographs (two copies).
- Selected candidates have to submit one medical certificate from Govt. Registered Medical Officer declaring the candidate to be physically & mentally fit.
- If any candidate is found to approach anyone for his/her selection or engaged in foul play in favor of selection and submit duplicate/counterfeit document(s) they would not be considered for selection and a criminal case shall be registered against a such candidate(s).
- Selected candidates shall have to make their own arrangements for lodging at their place of posting. Selection as Data Entry Operator (DEO) doesn’t confer any right on the candidate for demanding/ask for any Government accommodation.
- If any DEO, is relieved from his duties after completion of one year or before due to nonperformance, the Concerned District Superintendent of Police will follow the same selection procedure and send it to the CID, Assam for final approval.
- Each selected candidate has to sign one agreement/SLA before his/her appointment which he/she shall obey during their tenure.
- If any DEO leaves his / her job midway before the completion of the initial one-year period or without giving one-month prior intimation, after completion of one year period, no experience certificate would be issued to any DEO. His/her dues, if any would be settled within 60 (sixty) days’ time.
- Along with the application, candidates have to submit their self-attested certificates/ mark sheets in support of their qualifications.
- One copy of Address Proof (AADHAAR CARD / VOTER ID / DRIVING LICENSE etc.) shall also be enclosed with the application.
- Character and Antecedents (C/A) verification of each candidate shall be done by the local Police Station and the appointment letter would be issued only after receiving of Police Verification Report.
- The Districts Police will also keep 20% DEOs over and above the allocation in reserve so that if any selected DEO leaves the job or not performing, he/she can be replaced with those selected as a reserve. However, no payment will be made to the reserve candidates till they are appointed.
- Application in a standard form along with, Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age and caste, employ exchange registration, along with other testimonials.
- Two copies of the recent passport-size photograph.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Other Job||Click Here|
|Detail Syllabus||Click Here|
|Standard Form||Click Here|
What does a data entry person do?
A data entry person feeds various data like text, images, audio, numerical, video with the help of input devices like a keyboard, scanner etc.
What skill is needed for data entry?
1. 12th Pass with Degree/Diploma in Computer Application from any reputed institute/Organization recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India.
2. Proficiency in typing in Assamese and English.
3. Minimum typing speed of 30 (thirty) words per minute in Assamese & English on the computer.
Is data entry a simple job?
Maybe yes, maybe no. It depends on the institution where the data entry person is working. Data entry is a complex process to feed each and every data in the proper place with proper methods.