The Kamrup Judiciary has issued a recruitment notification, calling for applications from qualified candidates who are Indian citizens as defined in Articles 5 and 6 of the Indian Constitution. Interested candidates should submit their applications in the Standard Form published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette, for the positions available in the District & Sessions Judge’s office in Kamrup(M), Guwahati.
कामरूप न्यायालय ने योग्य उम्मीदवारों से आवेदन आमंत्रित करते हुए एक भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी की है, जो भारतीय संविधान के अनुच्छेद 5 और 6 में परिभाषित भारतीय नागरिक हों,। इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों को कामरूप(M), गुवाहाटी के जिला और सत्र न्यायाधीश कार्यालय में उपलब्ध पदों के लिए असम गजेट के भाग-IX में प्रकाशित मानक फॉर्म में अपने आवेदन जमा करने की आवश्यकता है।
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Peon Chowkidar|
|Total Number Posts||4 Posts|
|Recruitment Board||District and Sessions Judge, |
Kamrup (M), Guwahati.
|Official Website||Mentioned Below|
|Government||Assam State Government|
Name of Posts Peon Chowkidar
No of Posts: 4 Posts.
Name of Board– District and Sessions Judge, Kamrup (M), Guwahati.
Pay Scale– As per government rules.
Class 8 passed a certificate from a government-recognized institution.
Application Fee- No application fee
Age Limit- The age limit for a particular category of post is mentioned in Post-details in Annexure in the official advertisement.
Age relaxation- As relaxation for reserved category candidates mentioned below.
|SL NO||CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION|
|5||PwBD+SC/ ST||15 Years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 Years|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply offline in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette.
“Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Kamrup(M), Guwahati, Panbazar, near Dighali Pukhuri, Cotton College Road, Pincode-78100.”
Selection Criteria- The selection process will be held in one phase, i.e. through Interview/Viva Voce.
- Along with the application, candidates must submit relevant certificates/testimonials and four recent passport-sized photographs. However, original certificates regarding educational qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience, etc., must be produced at subsequent stages when asked for.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per the existing rules of the Government of Assam in appropriate cases.
- A self-addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- must be enclosed with the application along with a valid mobile number, if any.
- The date, time, and venue of the interview/viva-voce will be notified in due time and published on the Notice Board and Official Website of the Kamrup(M) District Judiciary. Candidates are advised to keep checking the website.
- The list of provisional candidates with allotted Roll Numbers will be published on the official website of the Kamrup(M) District Judiciary for candidates’ reference.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Interview/Viva-voce.
- Candidates already in Government Service (Central/State or PSU) may apply through the proper channel. They must produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer at the time of document verification before the Interview/Viva-voce, and a release order at the time of joining.
- Incomplete application forms, without photographs and signatures, will be rejected summarily.
- The information provided by the applicant in their application will be binding, and if found to be false, their candidature will be canceled immediately, and they may face criminal prosecution.
- The candidate will be solely responsible for any mistakes made in the application form, and this office will not be liable in any way.
- If any candidate is found to be canvassing directly or indirectly, their candidature will be rejected.
- The Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Kamrup(M), Guwahati, reserves the right to cancel, alter, or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- Applicants who apply for both posts must submit separate applications for each post.
- The applications are to be submitted to the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Kamrup(M), Guwahati, Panbazar, near Dighali Pukhuri, Cotton College Road, Pincode-781001.
- All other matters not specifically provided in this advertisement will be decided by the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Kamrup(M), Guwahati.