Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the standard format as published in the Assam Gazette Part IX. The purpose of this recruitment is to fill the vacant post in the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Karbi Anglong, Diphu, as detailed below-
Name of the Post- Process Server
No. of Vacancies- 1
Scale of Pay- RS 14,000 to RS 60,500 per month, along with Grade Pay of RS 5,200 per month
Qualification- Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University, along with knowledge of Assamese language.
Check Other available Vacancies – Click Here
The candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as of January 1, 2023. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows-
Five years for ST and SC candidates, making it up to 45 years, as per the Government Notification No. ABP.6/2016/51, dated September 2, 2020, issued by the Department of Personnel, Government of Assam, three years for OBC/MOBC candidates, making it up to 43 years, as per the Government Notification No. ABP.6/2016/51, dated September 2, 2020, issued by the Department of Personnel, Government of Assam.
The last date for receiving applications is October 17, 2023
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit a duly filled “Application in Standard Form” (published in the Gazette Part IX of the Government of Assam), along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents supporting their age, educational qualifications, valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, and other qualifications, as well as three recent passport-sized color photographs.
Application must be submitted either by POST to the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Karbi Anglong, P.O.-Diphu, Dist. Karbi Anglong (Assam)- 782460, or dropped off in person at the Drop-Box of the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Karbi Anglong, during working days and office hours.
- These candidates must be citizens of India, as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Applicants who are already in government service must submit their applications through the proper channel. They are also required to provide a No Objection Certificate during the Viva-Voce and a Release Order from their current employer if selected.
- All applications should be addressed to the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Karbi Anglong, Assam, with the post name clearly superscribed at the top of the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROCESS SERVER.”
- The application should be completed in BLOCK LETTERS, and contact numbers and email addresses (if available) must be provided. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered, and the office will not be responsible for any postal delays.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE– A list of eligible candidates, along with any rejected candidates, will be published on the official website of Karbi Anglong District Judiciary: https://www.karbianglongjudiciary.gov.in or www.districts.ecourts.gov.in, along with the date of the written test. Admit cards for the written test will be available on the official website of District Judiciary, Karbi Anglong. No individual call letters will be issued.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written test of 100 marks. The passing mark for the written test is 45.
- The written test will cover the following subjects: English, General Awareness, Mathematical Ability, and Aptitude, with both descriptive and objective type questions.
- Qualified candidates from the written test will undergo a Viva-Voce, which will be worth 30 marks.
- The date of the Viva-Voce will be announced after the declaration of the written test results on the official website of Karbi Anglong District Judiciary.
- Travel Allowance (TA) or Daily Allowance (DA) will not be provided for attending the written test, Viva-Voce, or any related activities.
- Any form of canvassing, either directly or indirectly, will lead to the disqualification of a candidate.
- The Appointing Authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and modify any terms and conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
Faq, Assam Recruitment
What is the purpose of this recruitment?
The purpose of this recruitment is to fill a vacant post in the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Karbi Anglong, Diphu.
What is the name of the vacant post?
The vacant post is for the position of Process Server.
How many vacancies are available for the Process Server position?
There is 1 vacancy available for the Process Server position.
What is the salary for the Process Server position?
The salary for the Process Server position is in the range of Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 per month, along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,200 per month.
What are the eligibility criteria for this recruitment?
To be eligible, candidates must be graduates in any stream from a UGC recognized University and have knowledge of the Assamese language.
Is there an age limit for applicants?
Yes, the candidate’s age should be between 18 years and 40 years as of January 1, 2023. However, there are relaxations for ST, SC, and OBC/MOBC candidates as specified in the notification.
When is the last date for submitting applications?
The last date for receiving applications is October 17, 2023.
How can I apply for this position?
Interested candidates should submit a duly filled “Application in Standard Form” along with the required documents either by POST or by dropping it off in person at the designated office.