Assam job – District Health Society, Golaghat, Assam, invites candidates for a walk-in interview to fill the position of Support Staff on a Task Rate/Lump Sum basis for Urban Health and Wellness Centres. The details are as follows.
Date: 28/09/2023 Time: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
|Sl No||Name of the Institutions||Post||Vacancy|
|1||Bokakhat UH&WC||Support Staff||02|
|2||Dergaon UH&WC||Support Staff||02|
|3||Golaghat UH&WC||Support Staff||02|
|4||Golaghat UH&WC||Support Staff||02|
Candidates must have passed class 8 standard from any government recognized institution.
Applicants must be between 21 years and 45 years of age.
RS 338 per day (on a Task Rate/Lump Sum basis)
- Candidates should bring a completed standard application form along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents, 2 passport-size photographs, and experience certificates (if available).
- The engagement is purely temporary.
- Interested candidates are requested to report at 10:00 AM on the interview date at the Office of the Joint Director of Health Services, Golaghat.
- No travel allowance or daily allowance will be provided for attending the interview.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons.
Faq, Assam job
What is the purpose of the walk-in interview in Golaghat, Assam?
To fill Support Staff positions at Urban Health & Wellness Centres.
When is the interview scheduled?
Time: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How many vacancies are available?
There are 8 vacancies in total, distributed among different institutions.
What is the required educational qualification?
Candidates must have passed class 8 standard from a recognized government institution.
What is the age limit for applicants?
Applicants must be between 21 and 45 years of age.
What is the salary for this position?
The salary is Rs 338 per day on a Task Rate/Lump Sum basis.
What documents should candidates bring to the interview?
Completed application form, self-attested copies of relevant documents, 2 passport-size photographs, and experience certificates (if available).
Is this engagement permanent or temporary?
It is a purely temporary engagement.
When should candidates arrive for the interview?
Candidates are requested to report at 10:00 AM on the interview date at the Office of the Joint Director of Health Services, Golaghat.
Will travel allowance or daily allowance be provided?
No, there is no provision for travel allowance or daily allowance.