B P Chaliha College under the Directorate of Higher Education of Assam is collecting offline applications for various vacant posts. Interested and eligible candidates will have to send complete bio-data as well as all self-signed documents to the address mentioned below within 15 days.
|In pursuance of DHE’s Letter Nos.DHE/CE/Misc/49/2021/ Pt./47 dated 03.12.2022 (Assistant Professor) and DHE/ PA/Misc/1/2016/Pt/117 dated 28.07.2022 (Grade-IV) applications are invited from the eligible candidates along with complete bio-data and self-attested copies of all testimonials for filling-up several posts of Assistant Professor and Grade-IV in the establishment of B.P. ChalihaCollege.|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Professor/Laboratory|
|Total Number Posts||11|
|Eligibility||Eight Passed/ Post Graduate|
|Recruitment Board||Government of Assam|
|Official Website||DHE Assam|
|Application Payment||Rs 300|
|Government||Government Of Assam|
|Last Date||15 Days|
Name of Post-Assistant Professors, BP Chaliha College
Post details of Assistant Professors:
Total Vacancy- 05
1) History 01 Post (Reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point No. 11).
2) Mathematics 02 Posts (Reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point No. 13 & Unreserved, Roster Point No. 14).
3) Education 01 Post (UR, Roster Point No. 18).
4) Political Science 01 Post (UR, Roster Point No. 23).
Terms & conditions–
1. Applicants must apply in the DHE format available on the DHE website mentioning full contact details with e-mail IDs.
2. Educational qualifications of the candidates should be as per Govt. OM No. AHE.239/ 2021/68 Dated Dispur, 24.01.2022
3. The upper age limit of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as of 01.01.2022 and relaxation of age will be given as per the Govt. guidelines.
Post details of Grade -IV, Library Bearer, and Laboratory Bearer, BP Chaliha College
Total vacancy- 07
1. Grade-IV 04 Posts (01, Post reserved for PWD, Roster Point No. 1, 01Post reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point No. 2, 01 post UR, Roster Point No. 4, 01 Post reserved for ST(H), Roster Point No. 10
2. Library Bearer 01 Post UR, Roster Point No. 7
3. Laboratory Bearer 02 Posts (01 Post reserved for ST(P), Roster Point No. 5, 01 Post reserved for EWS, Roster Point No. 09)
Educational qualification- VIII Passed.
Terms & conditions, BP Chaliha College
1. The upper age limit of the candidates should not be more than 40 as of 01.01.2022. Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years OBC/MOBC, 2 years for Ex-servicemen, and 10 years for PWD is applicable as per Govt. guidelines No.ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020.
2. The candidates irrespective of the positions & designations as cited above must have fluency in the local language and have PRC. In service
3. candidates may apply through proper channels with NoC.
The applications must be accompanied by a nonrefundable DD of Rs.1500 for the posts of Assistant Professor and Rs.300 for the Grade IV in favor of Principal, B.P. Chaliha College, Nagarbera payable at SBI, Mirza branch (IFSCSBIN0005242) must reach to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
4. The date of the interview will be intimated through e-mail and will be displayed on the college website.
5. It remains expressed here that incomplete and obscure applications will be disavowed without attributing any reasons thereof.