On the basis of the result of the written examination for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO) held on 18.12.2022, the following candidates have qualified for admission to the Computer Skill Test and Viva-Voce Examination scheduled to be held on 24.12.2022.
Table of Contents
Data entry operator Bajali vacancy 2022 Free
CCTNS/ICJS Project of Assam police is inviting applications for filling up various data entry operator vacant posts at Bajali District. Eligible and interested candidates are advised to participate in the recruitment process with the appropriate documents mentioned below.
|Name Of The Post||Data Entry Operator|
|Total Number Posts||02|
|Official Website||Mentioned Below|
|Government||Assam State Government|
Name of Posts: Data Entry Operator
No of Posts: 02 Posts.
Name of Recruitment- CCTNS/ICJS
Pay Scale– Rs 20,000 per month.
- Higher Secondary Examination passed from a government-recognized institute.
- Having a computer diploma in computer application from any reputed institute recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute in both English and Assamese.
Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India and from the jurisdiction of Bajali District.
Age Limit: Minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum 40 Years as of 01/01.2022.
Application Fee- Nil
How to Apply-
The offline application will be received at the Office of the Superintendent of Police, Bajali.
- Application in a standard form along with, Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age and caste, employ exchange registration, along with other testimonials.
- Two copies of the recent passport-size photographs.
1) The applicant should submit his or her BIO-DATA in the Standard Form of Application published
In the Assam Gazette Part-IX along with self-attested certificates/ mark
2) Sheets in support of their qualification, experience certificate, age proof, identity proof and
02 (two) copies of a recent passport-size colored photograph.
3) The last date for receipt of the application will be 16th December 2022.
4) Offline application will be received at the Office of the Superintendent of Police, Bajali. There will
be no application fee.
5) An objective type test will be conducted which may be online or offline containing multiple
choice questions. The questions for the test shall be on basic computer skills/ aptitude and
General Knowledge (GK). This will be for 60 marks.
6) On qualifying for the written examination, there will be one typing skill test followed by a personal interview. Maximum of 30 marks for Typing test and 10 marks for the interview.
7) The engagement of DEOs shall be purely on a temporary basis and does not confer any right to the selected candidates for any permanent post.
8) The selected candidates will be initially engaged for 1 (one) year as DEO. The performance appraisal of the DEO will be reviewed from time to time subject to the performance report by the competent authority of CID, Assam.
9) Age limit not lower than 18 (eighteen) years and not exceeding 40 (forty) years as of 01.01.2022.
10) Preference will be given to local candidates.
11) No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
12) If any candidate is found to approach anyone for his/her selection or engaged in foul play in favor of selection and submit duplicate/ counterfeit document(s), they would not be considered for selection and a criminal case shall be registered against such candidate(s).
13) If any candidate leaves his/her job before one year he/she will not be entitled to an experience certificate.
14) Final merit list will be based on the marks secured in the written test, typing test, and interview.
15) The guidelines for recruitment of an additional 20% DEOs in reserve may be also followed.
No payment will be made to the reserve candidates till they are appointed.
16) The decision of CID, Assam shall be final and binding on the candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of multiple-choice written tests which may be online or offline.