All the TET-related models and old question papers (CTET/ASSAM TET MOCK TEST) are available here in pdf also in text format. Also, have a great collection of model questions that may come in future exams. Free mock test questions are also available here. See below. (assam tet c tet mock test)
MOCK TEST LIST CLICK BELOW-
Mock tests are a very important part of preparing for competitive examinations. They help you get an idea of the type of questions that may be asked in certain exams and also help you improve your time management skills. But too many mock tests can also be unproductive.
It is important to strike a balance between taking too many mock tests and not taking enough. ( assam tet ctet mock test )
Model Question (Assam TET/C-TET) –
Q. Which of the following is an example of fine motor skills for grade iii students?
- Running with a friend.
- Putting beads in a thread.
- Climbing steps in building
- Hopping like a rabbit.
Q. Schools teach new behaviors and rules to children and expect them to act accordingly/ The school is acting as an agency of ————-
Q. According to Lawrence Kohlberg, at which level of moral development does the child display a “good boy- good girl” orientation?
- Pre Conventional Level
- Level of heteronomous morality
- Level of the morality of cooperation.
Q. Which of the following technique has been proposed by Vygotsky for teaching primary school children?
- Instructional scaffolding
- Programmed learning
Q. Which of the following is reflected in the statement of a father to his son, “Don’t cry like a girl, you are a boy”?
- Gender identity
- Gender stereotype
- Gender constancy
- Gender equality
Q. Geeta the teacher uses VIBGYOR to make the students learn the sequence of 7 colors in a rainbow. This strategy for memorizing the sequence of colors is called-
- means-end analysis.
- distributed practice.
- goal-directed strategy.
Q. Which of the following strategies are effective for the successful implementation inclusion of students with learning disabilities?
- Use of multiple means of representations of content.
- Promoting individualized educational planning as per the needs of students.
- Promoting outcome-oriented goals instead of process-oriented learning.
- Setting up the same standards for all students and ignoring the diversity in class
Q. Which of the following statement is correct?
- Development occurs from the central part of the body toward the peripheries.
- Development is not influenced by heredity and the environment
- Development in one domain doesn’t have any influence on development in another domain.
- Development is purely quantitative and can be measured precisely.
Q. Language development among children gets influenced by-
- genetics only.
- environment only
- genetics as well as environment.
- neither genetics nor environment.
Q. A progressive classroom –
- gives primary to silent listening only.
- respects individual differences among learners.
- is marks-oriented.
- is based on behaviouristic principles of learning.
Q. Vygotsky’s theory mainly focuses on explaining-
- the impact of heredity on development.
- the role of cultural tools in cognitive development.
- the bioecological model of socialization.
- the impact of attribution pattern on motivation.
Q. During a discussion on Cricket, a teacher posed questions mostly to boys and not girls. This act of the teacher is an example of
- gender empowerment
- gender bias
- gender relevance
- as a great threat.
Q. In a child-centered classroom, a teacher gives importance to-
- frequent objective type examination.
- active knowledge construction process.
- completion of the syllabus in whatever way possible.
- strict disciplinary practices based on punishment.
Q. Which of the following is the primary agent of socialization for children?
- Books and magazines
- Immediate family.
- parents workplace
- Staff at hospital.