RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY (RGU VACANCY) OPENS A VACANCY NOTIFICATION ON 28/10/2022
Rajiv Gandhi University, through a notification, has accepted (RGU VACANCY) applications for vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow in the Science and Engineering Research Board, Government of India sponsored, at the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Basic Sciences, Raj iv Gandhi University, Doimukh, Arunachal Pradesh.
Candidates should apply after carefully reading all the following topics.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||JRF|
|Total Number Posts||01|
|Recruitment Board||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Official Website||RGU Arunachal Pradesh|
Name of the Post-Junior Research Fellow, Chemistry.
No of Posts- 01
Name of Recruitment- Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh.
Name of Board- Rajiv Gandhi University
- Rs. 31,000 and 9 % HRA for the candidates who are selected through National -Eligibility Tests(NET) or GA TE or selection process through national level examinations conducted by Central Government of India Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- Rs. 25,000+ 9 % HRA for others who do not have the qualification mentioned above,
Helpline- [email protected]. 9402516763
- The candidate having a Post Graduate degree (M.Sc) in Chemistry.
- Having 55% (Fifty-five percent) marks.
- Preference will be given to Candidates with experience in the project research area.
Age limit- Candidates’ age should be minimum of 18 Years and a maximum of 35 Years.
|Others||As per central government rules.|
How to apply- The application must be submitted through online application only.
Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE with their detailed CV and contact details with proper mobile number and email id, with the subject line
“Junior Research Fellow in SERB-SRG Project” to the Principal Investigator Dr. Ramen Jamatia, Department of Chemistry, Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh.
Candidate must send their above-mentioned documents to [email protected].
The Candidates will have to appear for a personal interview test and must produce all the necessary copies of documents (Original) related to their age, caste, educational qualification, and others.
Date and time of the Test- 10/11/2022. November 10th, 2022 at 11.00 AM.
Venue- Conference hall, Department of Chemistry, Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Other Job||Click Here|
|Detail Syllabus||Click Here|
|Reselling job||Click Here|