STATE BANK OF INDIA VACANCY CIRCLED BASED OFFICER
The State Bank of India, through a notification, has accepted applications for vacant posts of Circle Based Officers. The application is collected with the help of an online application process on the official website. All documents required at the time of submission of the application form with phone number, e-mail id, and others are reported below.
Candidates should apply after carefully reading all the following topics.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||SBI Circled Based Officer|
|Total Number Posts||1422|
|Recruitment Board||State Bank of India|
Name of the Post- Circled Based Officers
No of Posts- 1422
Name of Recruitment- State Bank Of India
Name of Board- Banking
Starting basic pay is 36,000/- on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I plus 2 advance increments (For work experience of 2 years or more in officer cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Regional Rural Bank). The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
Helpline- SBI OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Graduation in any discipline from a Government recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government including an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD). Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, and Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
Language- The candidates applying for vacancies in a particular Circle, should be proficient (reading, writing, and understanding) in any one of the specified opted local languages of that Circle (mentioned against each Circle). The test of knowledge of the specified opted local language of the applied circle will be conducted as a part of the selection process.
It will be conducted for provisionally selected candidates (based on performance in online tests, Screening, and interviews) before joining the Bank. A candidate who fails to qualify for this test will not be offered the appointment. Candidates who produce a 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language of the applied circle as one of the subjects will not be required to undergo the language test.
Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as of 30.09.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 30.09.2001 and not earlier than 01.10.1992.
How to apply- The application must be submitted through online application only.
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using a debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Steps for online application-
- First scan the photograph, signature, and documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Click the below Apply now link.
- Fill out the application carefully.
- Once the application is filled out completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill in the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using the registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. Once the application is filled out completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, the candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using a debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- Candidates can also reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
Documents needed during online application-
- Recent Photograph.
- Identity proof.
- Age proof.
- Job profile (Ex Serviceman)
- Resume, explaining educational qualifications. i.e Marksheets, certificates.
Application fee- Rs750.
Fee Relaxation for SC/ST/PWBD Candidates.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Other Job||Click Here|
|Detail Syllabus||Click Here|
|Reselling job||Click Here|