ASSAM JATIYA BIDYALAY NOONMATI TEACHER RECRUITMENT
Assam Jatiya Bidyalay, Noonmati, released a Teacher recruitment vacancy notification for eligible citizens of India for filling up of vacant post of Assistant Teacher (Teacher Recruitment). Interested candidate can visit the official website or apply here for the certain posts.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Teacher|
|Total Number Posts|
|Recruitment Board||Assam Jatiya Bidyalaya|
Name of Posts: Assistant Teacher (History)
No of Posts: N/A
Name of Recruitment- Assam Jatiya Bidyalay recruitment.
Name of Board– AJB Noonmati. Guwahati.
Pay Scale– Fixed Salary Rs 15,000 for the respective posts.
Helpline: [email protected].
Educational qualifications- Master Degree in the respective subject.
1. Candidate must be Assamese medium schooling background.
2. Candidate must have 55% marks in aggregate in HSLC, HSSLC and Degree taken together
Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 40.
Age Relaxation: Not mentioned on the official advertisement.
Payment and fee-
Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply online as per official notification, they do not have to pay application fee to complete their application process..
Mode of Payment: N/A.
Applicants need to upload some of their documents in prescribed file size and format to complete the online application process. The details of those required documents will be as follows.
How To Apply-
Applicant must have a valid personal email ID and contact number.
- Candidates are to download Application form, from the official website.
- Duly filled application form should be sent to [email protected].
- No other copies of any certificates are to be sent except the application form.
- Candidates are to bring one passport photo and all original certificates only when called for Demo and Viva.
|Official website-||Click Here|
|Official Notification-||Click Here|
|Application form-||Click Here|
Other Recent vacancies- Click Here
Free Mock Test- Click Here