AIDC Assam invites online applications from eligible candidates who are citizens of India and possess a Registration Number in the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam.
- Assam Job 30/11/2023 – Habraghat Mahavidyalaya Grade 3 Junior Assistant
- Assam career – SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment 2024
- Assam Job – Recruitment for Constable (GD) and Sepoy in NIA
- Assam Job Career 2023, November New Grade 3 & Grade 4 vacancies
- Assam Job : Driver Assam State Disaster Management Authority
These applications are for the purpose of filling various vacancies in the Office of Assam Industrial Development Corporation Limited.
1. Junior Office Assistant: Six (6) positions
- The candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Diploma/certificate with MS word, MS Excel etc.
- RS14,000 to RS 60,500 with Grade Pay of RS 6200.
2. Junior Accounts Assistant: Three (3) positions
- B.Com with Accountancy from any recognized University.
- 1 year Diploma/certificate with Tally, MS word, MS Excel etc.
RS 14,000 to RS 60,500 with Grade Pay of RS 6200.
How to apply
Candidates must apply using the prescribed online application form; [Here] no other submission method will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling out the online form can be found on the website.
Application Fee- Nill
The Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in Guwahati on a date to be notified later on in the website.
Syllabus for Junior Office Assistant: Six (6) positions
Syllabus for Junior Accounts Assistant: Three (3) positions
- Applicants are not required to send any physical documents, such as hard copies of the online application form or registration slips, to Assam Industrial Development Corporation Ltd.
- The online application form can be filled out from 8th September 2023 until midnight on 30th September 2023.
- No applications will be accepted after the specified deadline, as the application link will be disabled.
- Candidates are reminded to apply for only one position, either Junior Office Assistant or Junior Accounts Assistant.
- Any form of direct or indirect canvassing will result in the disqualification of the candidate.
- Manual application forms will not be accepted.
- Travel allowance (TA) and daily allowance (DA) will not be provided for candidates appearing in the Written Test/Computer Practical Test.
Faq, AIDC Assam
What is the last date to apply for these positions?
The last date for online application is September 30, 2023, midnight.
How many vacancies are available for Junior Office Assistant?
There are 6 vacancies for Junior Office Assistant.
What is the essential qualification for Junior Office Assistant?
A graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university and one-year computer diploma/certificate with MS Word and MS Excel knowledge.
Is there an application fee for these positions?
No, there is no application fee.
What is the age limit for Junior Office Assistant applicants?
The age limit varies based on category, with a maximum of 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD).
How can I apply for these positions?
You must apply online through the official website at https://aidc-recruitment.in.
What is the selection process for these positions?
The selection process includes a written test and a computer practical test.
Are there any reserved vacancies for women applicants?
Yes, there are reserved vacancies for women candidates.
How many vacancies are available for Junior Accounts Assistant?
There are 3 vacancies for Junior Accounts Assistant.
What is the essential qualification for Junior Accounts Assistant?
A B.Com degree in Accountancy from a recognized university and one-year computer diploma/certificate with Tally, MS Word, and MS Excel knowledge.
Is there a need to submit hard copies of documents with the online application?
No, hard copies of documents are not required to be submitted.