Assam career – The Directorate of Government Medical & Dental Colleges in Assam announces admission into the 1st-year MBBS/BDS courses for the session 2023, following the completion of the Stray Round of Online Counselling.
For the information of all concerned parties, it is hereby notified that the provisional selection list of candidates who participated in the Stray Round Online Counselling for admission into the 1st-year MBBS/BDS courses for the 2023 session in the Government Medical & Dental Colleges of Assam, under Assam State quota seats, has been officially published. This list is now accessible on the Directorate’s official website mentioned below.
All selected candidates are hereby directed to report to the respective College Principals’ offices on September 29th and 30th, 2023. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of their allotted seats.
- The admission of all candidates shall be provisional and subject to the fulfillment of all the requisite eligibility criteria outlined in the MBBS/BDS Admission Rule, 2017 (amended up to 2023). Additionally, it is contingent upon the final verdict of the Hon’ble Gauhati High Court in WP(C) No. 3868 of 2023 (Jesmin Ara Ahmed Vs State of Assam & Ors.).
- Candidates must ensure that they bring all necessary original documents along with the admission and counseling fees, approximately amounting to Rs. 25,000, at the time of Admission.
- Candidates are required to deposit their original Admit Cards, Marks Sheets, Pass Certificates of HSLC and HSSLC or Equivalent examinations, caste certificate, and other specified documents as mentioned in the MBBS/BDS Admission Rule, 2017 (amended up to 2023), to the Principal of the respective Colleges at the time of admission, upon receiving acknowledgment from the college authority.
- The admission of candidates is subject to the satisfactory Medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Board constituted by the respective College Principals.
- Any candidate found furnishing false information or making false declarations during the online selection or admission process will have their admission liable to be canceled at any point in time. Criminal proceedings will be initiated against such candidates for the submission of false, fabricated documents/information under appropriate law.
- All candidates are required to enter into an agreement in accordance with the admission rule, as per the prescribed format available in the admission rule Schedule-II-A/Schedule-II-B published on the Directorate’s website at www.dme.assam.gov.in. Candidates must submit the agreement within 15 days from the date of their admission to the respective college’s office.
- It is mandatory for all students in all the Medical & Dental Colleges to adhere to the college uniform prescribed by the college authorities, who will provide the necessary dress code guidelines.
- Assam Job 30/11/2023 – Habraghat Mahavidyalaya Grade 3 Junior Assistant
- Assam career – SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment 2024
- Assam Job – Recruitment for Constable (GD) and Sepoy in NIA
- Assam Job Career 2023, November New Grade 3 & Grade 4 vacancies
- Assam Job : Driver Assam State Disaster Management Authority