Assam Job Alert – A walk-in interview for the position of Teaching Associate(s) on a purely temporary basis is scheduled in the Department of Communication and Journalism at Gauhati University. Please adhere to the following procedure and details. Eligible candidates as per UGC Regulation, 2018 are invited to participate in the interview.
Candidates should bring all relevant original certificates/documents, with a set of self-attested copies to be submitted on the interview date.
Name of the posts: Teaching Associate(s)
Number of the posts: 1
Master degree in Mass Communication from any government recognized university.
|Sl. No.||Department||No. of Positions||Essential Qualification||Specialization||Date of Walk-In-Interview|
|1||Communication & Journalism, G.U.||1 (One)||MA in Mass Communication/ |
Journalism/ Media/ Multimedia (As per UGC norms)
|Open||01/11/2023 Time – 10:30 AM|
The remuneration for Teaching Associates (purely temporary) will be a fixed amount of RS 27,000 per month.
- Interview Method: Walk-in-interview
- Venue for Interview/Reporting and Document Verification: Conference Room of the Secretary, University Classes, Gauhati University Campus.
- Documentation Required: Candidates should bring their applications along with an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and original certificates/documents along with self-attested copies.
- Document Verification: Scheduled from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM on the interview day, i.e., 01/11/2023.
- Interview Timing: Interviews will commence from 10:30 AM onwards on the specified date.
- Call Letters: No separate call letters will be issued for walk-in-interviews.
- Travel Allowance: Travel allowance (T.A.) and daily allowance (D.A.) will not be provided for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Schedule Updates: Any changes in the interview schedule will be posted exclusively on the University’s website.
- Initial Appointment Duration: The appointment will be initially for a period of 6 (six) months.
- Vacant Positions: In case no qualified applicants are found for a particular position, the University reserves the right to appoint suitable candidates as per its discretion.
Faq, Assam Job Alert
What is the position available at Gauhati University?
Position: Teaching Associate(s)
Number of Posts: 1
What are the eligibility criteria for this position?
Eligibility: Master’s degree in Mass Communication from a government recognized university, in accordance with UGC Regulation, 2018.
When and where is the walk-in interview scheduled?
Date: November 1, 2023
Time: 10:30 AM
Venue: Conference Room of the Secretary, University Classes, Gauhati University Campus.
What is the salary for Teaching Associates in this position?
Remuneration: Rs 27,000 per month (purely temporary).
How should candidates prepare for the interview?
Candidates should bring their applications, an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), and original certificates/documents with self-attested copies.
Is there a document verification process?
Yes, document verification will be scheduled from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM on the interview day (01/11/2023).
What is the interview method for this position?
Interview Method: Walk-in-interview
Will candidates receive call letters for the interview?
No, separate call letters will not be issued for walk-in interviews.
Are travel allowances provided for attending the interview?
No, travel allowance (T.A.) and daily allowance (D.A.) will not be provided for attending the walk-in-interview.
What is the initial appointment duration for this position?
Initial Appointment Duration: 6 (six) months.