Assam Job – Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. (TMB), is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Probationary Clerks in various categories across different states.
Interested candidates can apply as mentioned below.
|Online registration, start date October 16, 2023.|
|Application end date November 6, 2023.|
|Download of Call Letters 7-10 days prior to the online exam.|
|Online Examination: November 2023.|
|Declaration of online examination results: December 2023.|
|Call letter for the interview: December 2023 / January 2024.|
State-wise vacancy details are as follows
|State / UT||No. of Vacancies in Clerical Cadre||Regional Language|
|Andaman and Nicobar||1||Hindi|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||1||Hindi / Bhilodi|
Number of Vacancies: 72 UN-reserved.
Candidates who intend to apply for the Probationary Clerk position must ensure they meet the minimum eligibility criteria set forth by Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
|8th Passed Jobs||Click Here|
|10th Passed Jobs||Click Here|
|12 Passed Jobs||Click Here|
|Graduation Passed Jobs||Click Here|
|Post Graduation Jobs||Click Here|
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
Candidates should not exceed 24 years if they are graduates or 26 years if they are post-graduates. Age Relaxation is available. Two years for Most Backward Class (MBC) / Backward Class (BC) candidates and five years for SC/ST candidates.
While preferable, prior experience is not mandatory for this position.
How to apply
Applicants will be received exclusively through the online mode via TMB’s website as mentioned below. The Bank will not accept applications through any other means.
Applicable Fee is Non Refundable and has to be paid online. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Monthly Salary is as mentioned below.
Steps of application
- Application registration
- Visit the Bank’s website and click “APPLY ONLINE.”
- Register by providing your Name, Contact details, and Email-id. Note your Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Save your progress using the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab if needed. Verify your application details before final submission.
- Carefully enter your name and other details as per official documents. No changes can be made after registration.
- Validate and save your application.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per specified guidelines.
- Fill in the remaining application details.
- Preview and verify your application before clicking “COMPLETE REGISTRATION.”
- Make any necessary modifications and ensure accuracy before clicking “COMPLETE REGISTRATION.”
- Proceed to the “Payment” tab.
- Click “Submit” to complete the process.
Payment of fees
- Follow instructions on the integrated application form for online payment.
- Payment options: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets/UPI.
- After payment, WAIT for server intimation; do not refresh to avoid double charging.
- Successful payment generates an e-Receipt.
- If ‘E-Receipt’ isn’t generated, redo the payment using your Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Print the e-Receipt and online Application Form with fee details.
- For non-Indian credit card users, charges are converted to your local currency by your bank.
- Close the browser for data security after completing the transaction.
- Print the application form with fee details after payment.
- Document scan and upload
- Single Examination
- Medium of Examination: English only
- Mode of Selection: Candidates shortlisted based on written test scores; followed by a personal interview
- The selection comprises two phases: Phase I – Online Examination
- Reasoning: 40 questions, 40 marks
- English Language: 40 questions, 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge: 40 questions, 40 marks
- General Awareness (banking-related): 40 questions, 40 marks
- Numerical Ability: 40 questions, 40 marks
- Total: 200 questions, 200 marks
- Duration: Composite time of 120 minutes
- Phase II – Personal Interview (conducted in English)
- Interview centers communicated in the interview call letter.
Faq, Assam Job
What is TMB inviting applications for?
TMB is inviting online applications for vacant Probationary Clerk positions in various categories across different states.
When can I start applying?
Online registration starts on October 16, 2023.
When is the application deadline?
The application end date is November 6, 2023.
When can I download the Call Letter?
You can download the Call Letter 7-10 days before the online examination.
When will the online examination be held?
The online examination is scheduled for November 2023.
When will the results of the online examination be declared?
The results of the online examination will be declared in December 2023.
When will the interviews take place?
Interviews will be held in December 2023 or January 2024.
How many vacancies are available?
There are 72 unreserved vacancies in total.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Probationary Clerk position?
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Age limits apply with relaxation for certain categories, and prior experience is preferable but not mandatory.
How can I apply?
Apply exclusively through the online mode on TMB’s website. No other methods of application are accepted.
Is there an application fee?
Yes, there is an application fee, and it is non-refundable. Bank transaction charges for online payments are the candidate’s responsibility.
What is the monthly salary for this position?
The monthly salary is detailed in the provided information.
What are the steps for the application process?
The application process involves registration, document scanning and uploading, payment of fees, and a final submission.