নন্দনাথ শইকীয়া মহাবিদ্যালয়ত বিভিন্ন বিষয়ৰ সহ:অধ্যাপক পদৰ নিযুক্তি। আবেদনৰ সকলো তথ্য তলত প্ৰদান কৰা হৈছে।
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of following sanctioned posts of Assistant Professor in the format prescribed by the Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, along with self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards and complete Biodata with Contact Number and Email ID.
|Name Of The Post
|Total Number Posts
|N.N.SAIKIA COLLEGE, TITABAR.
Directorate of Higher Education, Assam
|Government Of Assam
Name of Posts- Assistant Professor
Subjects– Physics, Zoology, Mathematics, Political Science, Economics, Education.
No of Posts– 6 Posts.
Name of Recruitment- N.N.SAIKIA COLLEGE, TITABAR.
Pay Scale– According to the Government Policy.
1. Candidate must have a good academic record from a recognized institution with atleast 55% marks at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject.
2. Candidates must have cleared the National or State level eligibility tests.
3. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Masters’s level for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee- Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply offline as per official notification, have to pay Rs 1500, the application fee to complete their application process.
Payment should be made in favor of- “The principal, N.N.Saikia College, Titabar payable at Punjab National Bank, Titabar Branch and it must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
How to Apply-
The prescribed application along with their Bio-Data supported by the original testimonials along with self-attested Xerox copies and submit to the office mentioned below.
“Principal N.N. Saikia College P.O. Titabar-785630 Dist- Jorhat, Assam”
Selection Process – The selection procedure will be as per the latest Government policy and will be informed on the official website of the College.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the interview process.
- The candidates in service must apply through the proper channel with a NOC from the competent authority.
- The age of the candidate is as per the prevailing rule of the Government of Assam.
- The candidates must have a permanent residence certificate from Assam and must know the local language.