Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of following sanctioned posts of Grade four peon in the format prescribed by the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Bongaigaon, along with self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards with Contact Number and Email ID.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Grade 4, Peon|
|Total Number Posts||02 Post|
|Recruitment Board||Chief Judicial Magistrate, |
|Official Website||Mentioned below|
|Government||Government Of Assam|
|Last Date||15 Days|
Name of Posts- Grade Four, Peon.
No of Posts– 2 Posts.
Name of Recruitment- Chief Judicial Magistrate, Bongaigaon
Pay Scale– Rs12,000 to Rs52,000 at Grade pay Rs3,900.
The minimum qualification for the post of Grade 4 is class eight Passed and must have knowledge of the local language that is Assamese.
Application Fee- No application fee.
How to Apply- The candidate should submit a duly filled-up application in Standard Form along with self-attested copies of testimonials. The candidate should paste his/her recent passport-sized colored photograph in the given space of the application form and shall sign across the photograph. Three copies of the same photograph should be stapled on the top right corner of the application form.
The envelope containing the application form should mention on it “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”. The application should reach the Office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the newspaper. The applications can also be dropped in the Drop Box labeled as “DROP BOX OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF PEON” (Grade IV) kept within the premises of C.J.M. Office (Bongaigaon) or may be sent by post to the
“Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Bongaigaon, District Court Complex, Deuripara, Bongaigaon, P.O. & P.S. – Bongaigaon, District- Bongaigaon, Assam, Pin- 783380.
Selection Process –
A provisional Select List of candidates eligible for appearing in the Interview/Viva-Voce and a Reject list along with the date, time, and venue of the Viva-Voce/Interview will be notified in due course of time in the official website of the District Judiciary mentioned below, and in the office Notice Board of the undersigned. No separate call letters will be issued to the candidates from this office for Interview/Viva-Voce.
1. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing in the interview.
2. If any candidate is found to have suppressed his/her educational qualification or given any wrong information at the time of applying for the post, his/her candidature shall be liable to be rejected or terminated.
3. Valid Employment Exchange Registration number is mandatory.
4. Incomplete applications, applications without proper supporting documents, or unsigned applications will be summarily rejected.
5. Applications submitted in any other mode, except as indicated, will be summarily rejected without any communication. Applications received after the due date will be rejected. The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any postal delay.
6. The Pension and other retirement benefits will be governed by the “New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” of the Govt. of Assam.
7. Candidates who are already in Govt. Service will have to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the proper authority at the time of Viva-Voce/Interview if shortlisted for the Interview/Viva-Voce.
8. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, or alter/modify any terms or conditions of the advertisement at any stage.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
10. The application shall be addressed to the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Bongaigaon.
11. The applicants shall mention their mobile number in the application.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Job||Click Here|
|Teacher Job||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Standard Form||Click Here|
What is the qualification for the post of grade 4 peon at Bangaigaon judiciary?
Class 8 passed certificate from any government institution.