Assam career Job 19/03/2023.Indian Air Force is inviting online applications from unmarried male and female candidates to participate in the selection test for the Agniveervayu induction program under the ‘Agnipath Scheme’.
This program is designed to give the youth of the nation the chance to experience military life for four years. The selection test will take place from May 20, 2023, onwards. It should be noted that the number and employability of female candidates will be determined based on the service requirements. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Agniveervayu|
|Total Number Posts||Posts|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Air Force|
|Official Website||Mentioned Below|
|Application Payment||Mentioned below|
Name of Posts Agniveervayu
No of Posts– Posts
Name of Board– Indian Air Force
Monthly Agniveer package of RS 30,000, with a fixed yearly increment. Additionally, they will receive Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in IAF), as well as Dress and Travel allowances. Perks such as ration, clothing, accommodation, and Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will also be provided in accordance with the existing rules.
- Candidates should have passed their Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English from an Education Board listed as a COBSE member with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Candidates should have completed a three-year Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile/Computer Science/Instrumentation Technology/Information Technology) from a Government-recognized Polytechnic institute with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in their diploma course. If English was not a subject in the Diploma Course, then 50% marks in English are required in Intermediate/Matriculation. OR
- Candidates should have completed a two-year Vocational course with a non-vocational subject, namely Physics, and Mathematics from State Education Boards/Councils listed in COBSE with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in their vocational course. If English was not a subject in the vocational course, then 50% marks in English are required in Intermediate/Matriculation.
RS 250 only.
Candidates who were born between December 26, 2002, and June 26, 2006, inclusive of both dates, are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The application must be submitted online through the official website only, mentioned below.
The selection process includes the Physical fitness test, Adaptability Tests I and II, and Medical Examination.
- When filling out the online application form, candidates must indicate their top five choices for the STAR ONLINE EXAM and their top seven choices for Phase-II ASCs, in order of preference. However, CASB reserves the right to assign any center other than those listed in the application.
- Requests to change the examination center or selection test date will not be considered.
- Candidates who do not report for the test at the scheduled date and time will not be accommodated on alternative dates/shifts.
- Incomplete, erroneously filled, or duplicate applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must be prepared to stay for the entire duration of the tests at their own expense. No TA/DA will be provided.
- Candidates are required to provide an active email address, which will be used by CASB for all communications throughout the selection process and enrollment for the intake. Candidates should also keep their email IDs and password safe for future communications.
- Candidates are advised to apply only once in response to this advertisement. If a candidate applies more than once in response to this advertisement and obtains multiple registration numbers, their candidature will be rejected.