Philosophy, Chemistry, Botany, and Statistics. Total Vacancy– 5, Official Advertisement, and DHE prescribed form is attached below. Apply Now
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Other Job||Click Here|
|Detail Syllabus||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
[Assam job] 2022.OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE DIBRUGARH
[Assam job 2022]Applications are invited in duly filled up Standard Form from the eligible candidates as published in (part-lX) Assam Gazette from citizens of India for filling up the following vacant post in the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate Dibrugarh.
Eligibility Criteria –
1. Candidates must be Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidates already in service should apply through the proper channel.
3. Candidates who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the aforesaid posts. Candidates having special skills and having experience of working in Government Offices will be given preference.
4. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 43 years of age on the date of publication of the advertisement. The upper age is relaxable as per rules.
5. Candidates should have a valid Registration of Employment Exchange of Assam.
How to Apply-
- The application must be accompanied by Self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding education qualification, age, caste along with 2 (Two) copies of recent passport-size photographs Self-attested (one pasted and one stapled).
- No T.A. / D.A. will be provided to the candidates for attending the viva-voce. Candidates intending to apply for different post shall submit separate applications.
- The envelope containing application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in block letters as -.Application for the post of and a ddress to the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Near Phoolbagan, A.T. Road, Dibrugarh – 786001.
- The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for a Viva Voice test.
- The candidates are asked to visit the Official website of Dibrugarh District Judiciary, for detailed information regarding the list of candidates eligible to appear in the written test / interview, along with date and place. No calling letter will be issued separately to the candidates.
- Incomplete forms / applications are liable to be out rightly rejected.
- The admission of candidates for the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to the satisfaction of the prescribed eligibility condition and final scrutiny of application and documents.
[Assam job 2022]Last date- Last date of receipt of application in the Drop Box is 28.09.2022 up to 5 P.M. Drop Box will be closed after last date and time. The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances postal delay.