SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE RECRUITING AT NALBARI DATA ENTRY JOB 2022
CCTNS/ICJS Project of Assam police is inviting applications for filling up various data entry operator vacant posts in Nalbari District. Eligible and interested candidates are advised to participate in the recruitment process with the appropriate documents mentioned below.
|Name Of The Post||Data Entry Operator|
|Total Number Posts||07|
|Official Website||Mentioned Below|
|Government||Assam State Government|
Name of Posts: Data Entry Operator, NALBARI DATA ENTRY JOB
No of Posts: 02 Posts.
Name of Recruitment- CCTNS/ICJS
Pay Scale– Rs 20,000 per month.
- Higher Secondary Examination passed from a government-recognized institute.
- Having a computer diploma in computer application from any reputed institute recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute both English and Assamese.
Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India and from the jurisdiction of Nalbari District.
Age Limit: Minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum 40 Years as of 01/01.2022.
Application Fee- Nil
How to Apply-
The offline application will be received at the Office of the Superintendent of Police, Nalbari.
- Application in a standard form along with, Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age and caste, employ exchange registration, along with other testimonials.
- Two copies of recent passport-size photographs.
1. The appointment shall be purely contractual and there is no provision for regularization. The selected candidates will be initially appointed for a period of 1 year.
2. The candidate has to submit his bio-data on the application form and give their qualification along with a self-attested certificate/mark sheet along with experience, age, and identity proof of address (Aadhaar card/ voter ID card/ driving license, etc.) along with their qualifications, etc.
3. Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application to the office of the Superintendent of Police, Nalbari.
4. The last date for submission of the duly filled application is December 15, 2022.
5. Age limit is not less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years.
6. Candidates for the above post will be selected on the basis of a written test There will also be typing tests and staff interviews. NALBARI DATA ENTRY JOB
7. An objective type of test with multiple choice questions will be conducted in the written test. The questions for the exam will be on basic computer skills/skills and general knowledge
8. Upon passing the written test, there will be a typing skill test followed by personal Will be interviewed. NALBARI DATA ENTRY JOB
9. The final selection objective will be based on marks and interviews obtained in the test + typing test.
10. Candidates who are already in service in any other department will have to send their application The right channel and a No Objection Certificate (NOC) in this regard are to be done through will be bound with the application from the concerned department/office/group etc.
11. The selected candidates are required to submit a medical certificate declaring the candidate physically and mentally fit from the registered doctor of the Government.
12. Preference will be given to local candidates.
13. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
14. If a candidate is found approaching someone for his selection or indulging in the wrong direction, Selection, and submission of duplicate/duplicate document(s), will not be, will be considered for selection and a criminal case will be registered against such candidates.
15. The undersigned reserves the right to postpone the selection process at any stage.