SIVASAGAR DISTRICT DATA ENTRY JOB UNDER CCTNS/ICJS 2022
Superintend of Police, Sivasagar is accepting recruitment applications under the CCTNS/ICJS Project of Assam police for filling up various data entry operator vacant posts at Sivasagar District. Eligible and interested candidates are advised to participate in the recruitment process with the appropriate documents mentioned below.
|Name Of The Post||Data Entry Operator|
|Total Number Posts||10|
|Official Website||Mentioned Below|
|Government||Assam State Government|
Name of Posts: Data Entry Operator
No of Posts: 02 Posts.
Name of Recruitment- CCTNS/ICJS
Pay Scale– Rs 20,000 per month.
- Higher Secondary Examination passed from a government-recognized institute.
- Having a computer diploma in computer application from any reputed institute recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute in both English and Assamese.
Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India and from the jurisdiction of Sivasagar District.
Age Limit: Minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum 40 Years as of 01/01.2022.
Application Fee- Nil
How to Apply-
The offline application will be received at the Office of the Superintendent of Police, Suvasagar.
- Application in a standard form along with, Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age and caste, employ exchange registration, along with other testimonials.
- Two copies of the recent passport-size photographs.
The written test of MCQ questions will be offline, and the questions for the exam will be charged from computer skills and general knowledge subjects. The total marks on the written test will be 60. The minimum qualifying percentage is 50%. After qualifying for the written test, there will be a typing skills test, followed by a personal interview. The typing speed of the candidates should be 30 should be typing 30 words per minute in both English and Assamese languages. For this, a maximum of 30 marks will be assigned to typing test and 10 marks for the interview. The final selection merit list will be published on the basis of all the marks.
1. Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years.
2. The selected candidates are required to submit a medical certificate declaring the candidate physically and mentally fit from the registered medical officer.
3. If a candidate is found approaching someone for his selection, on the wrong side in favor of selection, and files duplicate documents, they will not be considered for selection and a criminal case will be registered.
4. The selected candidates will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
5. Every elected candidate has to sign the SLA for the work to be performed by him/her during his/her tenure.
6. No experience certificate shall be issued to any candidate who leaves his job before the completion of the initial year.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Other Job||Click Here|
|Detail Syllabus||Click Here|
|Standard Form||Click Here|