AIR FORCE INDIA JOBS AGNIVEER 2023
Indian Air Force through an official notification has accepted applications (AIR FORCE INDIA JOBS 2023) from unmarried Indian male and female candidates for selection to join the Indian Air Force as an Agniveervayu 2023. The application is collected with the help of an online application process on the official website as well as complete details as follows. All information required at the time of submission of the application form with phone number, e-mail id, and others is reported below.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIR FORCE INDIA JOBS 2023
- Candidates must born between 27th June 2002 and 27th December 2005.
- In case a candidate clears all the stages of the selection procedure, then the upper age limit as of the date of enrolment should be 21 years.
- Candidates must have passed higher secondary or equivalent examinations in the science stream with Mathematics, Physics, and English from an Educational board listed as COBSE.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate and 50 percent marks in English.
- Candidates have passed three years of diploma courses in Engineering, mechanical/electrical/electronic/automobile/computer science/instrumentation/information technology/ from a government-recognized institute or university.
- For the candidates of other streams, a candidate must have passed intermediate, higher secondary, or equivalent examinations with a minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate and 50 percent marks in English.
Candidates must have the following medical standard.
- Height- Minimum height will be 152.5 cm for male candidates and 152 cm for female candidates.
- Weight- Weight should be proportionate to the height and age of the candidates.
- Chest- Minimum chest circumstance will be 77 cm for the male and 72 cm for the female candidates.
- Candidates having corneal surgery will not be eligible for the examination if Indian Air Force.
- Hearing- Candidates must have the hearing ability from a distance of six meters.
- Dental- Candidates should have healthy gums, and teeth, with 14 minimum dental points.
- Visual Standard- Candidates’ visual Acuity should be 6 to 12 in each eye, correctable to 6 to 6 in each eye.
- Candidates’ maximum limits of refractive error should be, Hypermetropia +2.0D, Myopia 1D, Including +0.50D Astigmatism.
HOW TO APPLY TO THE AIR FORCE INDIA JOBS 2023
- Candidates must apply through the official website of the Indian Air Force.
- Candidates have to go through a registration process with a valid mobile number and email id.
- Matriculation passed certificate.
- Higher Secondary passed certificate.
- Passport size photo must be taken not before October 2022. Image size should be 10 KB to 50 KB.
- The candidate’s signature image should be 10 KB to 50 KB in size.
The examination fee is Rs 250. Which is to be paid at the time of the online registration process.
SALARY- Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000 monthly.
- Phase 1, Online MCQ-based Test.
- Phase 2, Selected candidates have to report at the designated ASC along with all related documents.
- Skill Test.
- Physical fitness Test.
- Adaptability Test.
- Medical examination.
|ONLINE REGISTRATION START DATE||07/11/2022|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE||23/11/2022|
|ONLINE EXAMINATION DATE||18/01/2023|