The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has scheduled Interview/Viva-Voce sessions for the position of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under the joint cadre of Public Works Roads (PWRD) and Public Works (B&NH) Department [PW(B&NH)D], in accordance with Advertisement No.01/2023, dated 15th March/2023.
The detailed program for the Interview/Viva-Voce is as follows-
|SI. No.||Name of the Post & Department||Date of Interview/Viva-Voce||Reporting Time|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil) under joint cadre of Public Works Roads (PWRD) and Public Works (B&NH) Department [PW(B&NH)D]||5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 16th, and 17th October, 2023||9:00 AM|
Candidates appearing for the interview/viva-voce must adhere to the following instructions-
Candidates must bring original testimonials along with self-attested photocopies in chronological order for verification/scrutiny on the interview day.
- H.S.L.C Admit/Pass Certificate as proof of age.
- H.S.L.C Marksheet and Pass Certificate.
- H.S.S.L.C Marksheet and Pass Certificate.
- Engineering Diploma Marksheet and Pass Certificate (if applicable).
- Civil Engineering Degree Marksheet (All Semester) and Pass Certificate.
- CGPA Conversion Formula of the respective universities.
- Permanent Residential Certificate/Employment Exchange Registration/Voter ID.
- State Government Employees of Assam must submit a No Objection Certificate from their respective employer or Permanent Residential Certificate/Employment Exchange Registration/Voter ID as domicile proof.
- Caste/PwBD certificate/BPL Card (if applicable).
- Declaration Form A (May be downloaded from APSC’s website).
- Any other documents relevant to their candidature.
- Candidates will not receive individual intimation letters by post. The intimation letters will be available for download on the APSC’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) on 30th September 2023.
- Candidates are responsible for obtaining their own intimation letters from the website.
What is APSC ?
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is a constitutional body established in the Indian state of Assam. Its primary mandate is to conduct various recruitment examinations, interviews, and appointments for the state government services.
APSC plays a crucial role in ensuring that the recruitment process for various government positions in Assam is carried out in a fair, transparent, and merit-based manner.
The commission is responsible for selecting eligible candidates for positions ranging from civil services to technical and administrative roles within the state government. With a commitment to upholding the principles of integrity and accountability, APSC serves as a vital institution in promoting efficiency and professionalism in the Assam government’s workforce.