Sualkuchi Budram Madhab Satradhikar College, Kamrup is inviting application for the recruitment of regular positions of Assistant Professor in the Department of Education, unreserved category, as per the roster register.
- Good Academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an lndian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides, the candidale must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates who have a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree Regulation, 2009) shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. A relaxation may be provided at the graduate and Masters level for the Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility.
- The period of time taken by Candidates to acquire M.Phil and /or Ph.D Degree shall not be considered as Teaching/research experience for appointnent to the positions.
- Candidates must meet the educational qualifications outlined in the Government Office Memorandum No. AHE.239/2021/68, dated 24/01/2022.
- The maximum age of the candidate as of 01/01/2023 should not exceed 38 years.
- Candidates are required to provide proof of Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) and demonstrate proficiency in the local language.
- In-service candidates must apply through the appropriate channel, accompanied by a No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the relevant authority.
How to apply
Interested candidates must submit a completed application, along with copies of all necessary documents. Additionally, applicants are required to enclose a non-refundable Bank Draft of RS 1500, drawn in favor of the Principal, S.B.M.S. College, Sualkuchi, payable at SBI, Sualkuchi Branch.
Applications must be sent to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications, those with defects, or those received after the specified deadline will be summarily rejected.
Address- “Principal, SBMS College, Sualkuchi, P.O.: Sualkuchi Kamrup, Assam, PIN: 781103“
Faq, Assistant Professor Recruitment
What positions are available?
Regular Assistant Professor positions in the Department of Education (unreserved category).
What are the eligibility criteria?
Candidates must meet the educational qualifications specified in Government Office Memorandum No. AHE.239/2021/68, dated 24.01.2022. The maximum age limit is 38 years as of 01.01.2023.
Are there any additional requirements?
Yes, candidates must provide proof of Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) and demonstrate proficiency in the local language. In-service candidates must apply through the appropriate channel with a No Objection Certificate (NOC).
How should applications be submitted?
Interested candidates should submit a completed application along with necessary documents and a non-refundable Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- made payable to the Principal, S.B.M.S. College, Sualkuchi, at SBI, Sualkuchi Branch.
What is the application deadline?
Applications must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of this advertisement. Incomplete or late applications will be rejected.
Where can I find more information?
You can access the announcement on the college website: www.sbmscollege.org.
Who should I contact for further inquiries?
For additional information, please contact the Principal at SBMS College, Sualkuchi.