Chariduar Revenue Circle through an official notification invites applications from the intending candidates for the constitution of the Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT) at Chariduar Revenue Circle.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the official website mentioned below.
Please visit Asomjob.in for recent job vacancies and follow our social handles mentioned below.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Circle Quick Response Team|
|Total Number Posts||8 Post|
|Recruitment Board||Chariduar Revenue Circle|
|Official Website||Mentioned below|
|Government||Assam state government|
Name of the posts- Circle Quick Response Team
Number of Posts- 8
Eligibility Criteria– Primary level education, Class Four.
Age Limit- Candidates shall have completed the age of 18 years provided that this age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority up to a maximum of 3 years. A person should not have attained 55 years for enrolment into CQRT.
Application fee- No application fee.
How to Apply
The application must be submitted as per the prescribed Application Form-A. Application for enrolment as a member of the Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT) may be downloaded from the official website mentioned below.
The applicants are required to submit prescribed application forms along with self-attested photocopies of all documents (Educational qualification/ Sports/ Physical fitness/ any certificate related to Civil Defense/ NCC/ NSS/ any other documents related to Disaster Management) and two copies of recent passport size photographs.
The applicants are requested to submit applications to The Circle Officer, Chariduar Revenue Circle, Chariduar, PIN- 784103.
Examination Date- 07/02/2023. The time of reporting is 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM.
Applications will be received in the office of the Circle Officer Chariduar Revenue Circle, Chariduar from 29.01.2023 till 04.02.2023 up to 4.00 p.m.
1) Candidates shall be a citizen of India and permanent residents of Assam, only residents of Chariduar Revenue Circle will be eligible to apply for CQRT.
2) Candidates shall have completed the age of 18 years provided that this age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority up to a maximum of 3 years. A person should not have attained 55 years for enrolment into CQRT.
3) Passed at least primary standard, that is to say, the fourth class, and this condition may be relaxed by the competent authority at his discretion.
4) Both men and women shall be eligible for enrollment into the team.
5) A person shall not be entitled to be enrolled in the team unless he/she is found to be physically fit and mentally alert.
6) Any service in the National Volunteer Team and in the Armed Teams of the Union, Ex-Servicemen shall be a special qualification.
7) He/She should have an interest in sports/ NCC/ NSS etc. having valid certificates of achievement in relevant fields will draw extra credits.
8) Knowledge of swimming is an essential criterion.
9) He/She should have an interest in disaster management activities. He/ she should be willing to render services to the community.
10)Any person in regular service/ salaried jobs will not be eligible to enroll under CQRT unless he/ she is able to produce a certificate from his employer agreeing to spare his service for CQRT training and duty when so required.