District Disaster Management Authority, Charaideo has published a recruitment notice regarding the recruitment of an Information Assistant in the District Emergency Operation Centre, Charaideo on a contract basis under District Disaster Management Authority, Charaideo.
Individuals who meet the qualifications and requirements may apply for these vacancies through the offline application.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Information Assistant|
|Total Number Posts||01 Posts|
|Recruitment Board||District Disaster Management |
|Official Website||Mentioned Below|
Name of Posts Information Assistant
No of Posts– 01 Posts
Name of Board– District Disaster Management Authority, Charaideo
Pay Scale– RS 13,863 Per month.
- Graduate or equivalent degree.
- At least six months of Certificate/Diploma course in Computer Application.
- Skills in Computer Applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Surfing, etc).
- Fluency in spoken Assamese, English, and Hindi.
- Preference will be given to registered Protirudhi Bandhu Volunteers of the district.
Application Fee- No application fee.
Age Limit- The age of the applicant should not be below 21 years and above 43 years as on 01/01/2023
How to Apply
The applicant must present their application in the Standard Form (ASSAM GAZETTE PART-IX), accompanied by self-attested photocopies of all necessary documents and two copies of their current passport-sized photograph. The application should be addressed to The Deputy Commissioner and Chairman, District Disaster Management Authority, at O/o the Deputy Commissioner, Charaideo, Pin 785690, Assam.
Date of Interview
The interview is scheduled for 01/04/2023, and candidates are expected to arrive at the Conference Room of the District Emergency Operation Centre, District Disaster Management Authority, O/o the Deputy Commissioner, Charaideo, from 10:00 AM onwards, carrying all necessary documents. Candidates who arrive after 10:30 AM will not be considered for the interview. No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for attending the interview.
- The DEOC operates 24/7, and Information Assistants on duty must not leave the EOC without handing over their responsibilities to the next shift’s personnel. Before departing, on-duty Information Assistants must summarize the previous shift’s activities for the incoming personnel.
- Information Assistants are responsible for ensuring that all equipment in the DEOC is functional, and if any repairs are required, they must promptly notify the In-Charge (IC) of the DEOC/DPO.
- Information Assistants must collect telephone bills and submit them to the IC for payment every month to avoid disconnection.
- Any information received from Revenue Circles/Police Control Room/News Channels or other sources must be documented in the DEOC Logbook/Register, and the DEOC must be updated accordingly.
- The Information received should be verified or crosschecked with SDO (Civil)/RCO/DPO, DDMA/Field Officer, DDMA/Police Control Room/Police Station/Fire & Emergency Service station of the relevant area.
- After being verified by the authorities mentioned above, the information will be disseminated to the designated contacts via SMS/Phone. Once detailed reports are received, they will be disseminated through email after approval from the IC.
- Information Assistants must update the contact details available in the EOC periodically every month, as necessary.
- Verified information will be disseminated to concerned agencies such as Fire Services for fire incidents, 108/Medical for accidents, and Police Control Room for law & order situations, with the help of APRO personnel when necessary (through WT Msg.) or other means of communication.
- Information Assistants (deployed in the morning shift) will collect reports on rainfall and water levels every 24 hours from designated stations of the Water Resource Deptt./CWC/IMD/Agriculture Deptt. during the flood season at 10 AM every day.
- Information Assistants deployed in the morning shift will call the CO of all Revenue Circles/Field Officers/DDMAS for the flood report of the last 24 hours every day between 8-10 AM during the flood season. They will also ensure the timely preparation of the daily report submission of the same to SEOC by 2 PM every day.
- During the flood season, FRIMS and other reports collected from Revenue Circles must be compiled in the prescribed format by 12 Noon positively, and the reports signed by the concerned officer must be sent to SEOC through email/fax latest by 2 PM every day.
- During the flood season, FLEWS (Flood Early Warning System) Information and any other information received from SEOC/NESAC will be disseminated to the concerned Revenue Circle Officer/Field Officers immediately after approval of the IC by the Information Assistant on duty.
- Reports on any other incidents, such as earthquakes, must be collected from IMD/USGS reports and disseminated to all concerned officials after the IC’s approval. Duty Station: District Emergency Operation Centre (DEOC).