Job in Assam – Applications are hereby solicited from Indian citizens, using the standard application form as published in the Assam Gazette Part IX. The Member of the Motor Accident Claims Tribunal (MACT), Kamrup, Amingaon, Assam, invites potential candidates to fill the sanctioned vacant positions described below.
Application Last Date- 30 November
VACANT POST DETAILS
Name of the Post– Peon
No. of Posts– 1
Scale of Pay– RS 12,000-52,000 Grade Pay RS 3900
Minimum qualification of Class VIII Standard Passed
How to apply
Applications can be dropped in a sealed envelope with self-attested copies of all relevant testimonials regarding educational qualifications, age, caste, valid Employment Exchange Registration Card, and three recent passport-size photographs signed by the candidate on the reverse side in the
“Drop Box” at the Office of the “Member, MACT, Kamrup, Amingaon,” or they may send the application form and documents by ordinary post to “The Member, MACT, Kamrup, Amingaon,” Dist-Kamrup, PIN No. 781031.
Applications sent through any other means will not be accepted.
- Prospective candidates must submit their applications, following the standard application form, to the undersigned on or before November 30, 2023, along with all necessary testimonials.
- Candidates must have a minimum educational qualification of Class VIII standard, and those who have passed the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) or higher are ineligible to apply for these positions. Candidates possessing special skills may receive preference as needed. Those with driving skills should submit a self-attested copy of their valid driving license along with their application.
- Candidates should be between 18 and 40 years of age as of January 1, 2023.
- Candidates must submit an affidavit, duly sworn by them, stating that they have not passed the HSSLC examination or any higher examination and that no criminal case is pending against them in any Indian court.
- Candidates employed in government departments should submit their applications through the proper channel.
- Applicants should clearly indicate the name of the applied post on the right-hand corner of the application envelope.
- Candidates must be registered with the Employment Exchange, and the registration must be valid as of the date of application submission.
- Mobile numbers should be prominently mentioned in the application form using red ink.
- The list of eligible candidates, along with interview dates and venue, will be posted on the official website of District Judiciary Kamrup, Amingaon in due course.
- No separate call letters will be issued. Candidates are requested to refer to the website for further details.
- Candidates will have to appear for a written test/interview before the Selection Board when called for, at their own expense.
- Applications received late, without proper supporting documents, unsigned, or incomplete, will be summarily rejected.
- No applications will be accepted after November 30, 2023.
- The application should be addressed to: The Member, MACT, Kamrup, Amingaon, PIN 781031.
Faq, Job in Assam
Who can apply for the vacant positions mentioned in the advertisement?
Indian citizens can apply for these positions using the standard application form as published in the Assam Gazette Part IX.
What are the details of the vacant post available?
The vacant post is for a “Peon,” with one position available for the unreserved category. The scale of pay is PB-1 Rs. 12,000-52,000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-. The minimum qualification required is the passing of Class VIII Standard.
What is the deadline for submitting applications?
Applications must be submitted to the undersigned on or before November 30, 2023.
What is the age limit for candidates to apply for these positions?
Candidates should be between 18 and 40 years of age as of January 1, 2023.
How can I submit my application and required documents?
You can drop your application in a sealed envelope with self-attested copies of relevant documents in the “Drop Box” at the Office of the “Member, MACT, Kamrup, Amingaon.” Alternatively, you can send the application form and documents by ordinary post to “The Member, MACT, Kamrup, Amingaon,” Dist-Kamrup, PIN No. 781031. Applications sent through other means will not be accepted.