Job – Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment against following two position-
- Research Associate
Educational Qualifications- Candidate with Doctoral Degree, or with Master’s degree in any discipline of Crop Science,Animal science,Fisheries and allied disciplines with 4 years,5 years of bachelor’s Degree.
2. Research Associate (Agricultural Extension/Agricultural Economics/Economics and allied disciplines)
Essential Qualification- Ph.D. degree in any discipline of Agricultural Extension/Agricultural Economics/Economics and allied disciplines. or
With Master’s degree in any discipline of Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Economics, Economics and allied disciplines with 4 years/ 5 years of bachelor’s Degree.
Maximum age limit for men 40 Years and 45 Years for women on 01/09/2023.
RS 49,000 to RS 54,000 per month.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply and submit self-attested and signed copy of their duly filled application through e-mail on e-mail address [email protected] with a copy to e-mail address [email protected].
The application should also be accompanied with one set of scanned documents with self-attested copies of testimonials, mentioned below-
- 10th standard Mark sheet cum Certificate.
- 12th standard Mark sheet cum Certificate.
- Mark sheet and Degree Certificate of Graduation.
- Mark sheet and Degree Certificate of Post-Graduation.
- Ph.D. Degree Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate from present employer (if applicable)
- PWD/Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificate(s) from employer(s)
Application End Date
The last date of receiving applications through email is 21 days from the date of publishing of advertisement in the Newspaper.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of their qualification, experience, publication etc. submitted by the candidates with the duly filled application form and considering relevant criteria as per job requirement of the position.
- The engagement will be purely on contractual basis, time bound, non-regular and co-terminus with the NASF scheme and the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment.
- The tenure of engagement will be initially for a period upto 31/03/2024 from the date of engagement.
- The selected candidate shall have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or otherwise or against any regular post.
- The date, time and place of Interview shall be informed to the applicants who will be found eligible, through e-mail only on their e-mail address given by them in their application form.
- The services of the incumbent shall stand terminated on expiry of the period given in the engagement offer or even before if not found satisfactory or due to any other administrative reasons.
What are the available positions?
What are the educational qualifications required for Research Associate positions?
For Research Associate: Doctoral Degree or Master’s degree in specific subjects.
What is the age limit for applicants?
Maximum age limit is 40 years for men and 45 years for women as of September 1, 2023.
What is the salary range for these positions?
The salary ranges from Rs 49,000 to Rs 54,000 per month.
How can I apply for these positions?
What documents do I need to submit with my application?
You should include scanned self-attested copies of various documents, including educational certificates, experience certificates, and other relevant documents as mentioned in the application form.
How will the selection process be conducted?
Candidates will be shortlisted for an interview based on their qualifications, experience, publications, and other criteria specified in the job requirements. The interview will be held in person (offline mode).