Jobassam – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the posts of Principal in Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya, Tulungia.
Vacant Sanctioned Post of Regular Principal
Number of Posts: 1
Salary: RS 1,44,000.00 – RS 2,18,200.00 per month, plus admissible allowances as per rule.
- Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade in the appoint scale) from a recognized University.
- Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines with evidence of published works.
- Professor/Associate Professor with a total experience of 15 years in Universities/colleges/other institutions of Higher Education related to teaching/research/administration.
- Minimum score as stipulated in the academic performance indicator (API) based on PBAS as set in the UGC regulation (appendix -III) for direct requirement of Principal in College.
- Minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals.
- Minimum 110 research score as per UGC guidelines dated 20/07/2018.
- Relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the graduate and master degree levels for SC/ST/Differently-abled candidates based only on the qualifying marks without including master degree prior to 19/09/1991.
Upper age limit for the applicant is 55 years as of 01/01/2023.
Last Date: Within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed form of DHE, Assam, along with all supporting documents from HSLC onwards. The application should be sent through postal means only.
No online applications will be accepted. The application fee is RS 2000.00, payable through DD in the name of “Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya, Tulungia“, payable at ICICI Bank, Abhayapuri Branch (Non-refundable).
- No TA/DA will be provided for the interview.
- Incomplete/defective applications shall be rejected without giving any information to the candidate.
- No applications will be accepted after 10 days from the date of advertisement. Postal delay in delivery will not be considered.
- Candidates who applied earlier as per the advertisement published in The Assam Tribune dated 04.01.2023 and 21/01/2023 need not apply again.
How many Principal positions are available at Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya, Tulungia?
There is one vacant sanctioned post of Regular Principal.
What is the salary for the Principal position?
The salary for the Principal position ranges from Rs. 1,44,000.00 to Rs. 2,18,200.00 per month, along with admissible allowances as per rule.
What are the educational qualifications required for this position?
To be eligible for this position, candidates should have:
A Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade) from a recognized University.
A Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines with evidence of published works.
A total experience of 15 years as a Professor/Associate Professor in Universities/colleges/other Higher Education institutions related to teaching/research/administration.
Minimum scores as stipulated in the academic performance indicator (API) based on PBAS as per UGC regulations.
A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals.
A minimum research score of 110 as per UGC guidelines.
Is there any age limit for applying for the Principal position?
Yes, the upper age limit for the applicant is 55 years as of 01.01.2023.
What is the last date to submit applications?
Applications must be submitted within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Is there an application fee for this position?
Yes, the application fee is Rs. 2000.00, payable through Demand Draft (DD).
Will TA/DA be provided for the interview?
No, TA/DA will not be provided for the interview.