www.assamcareer.com – Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette Pt-IX for the posts of Anganwadi Helpers for promotion to the position of Anganwadi Worker in the following Anganwadi Centres under Katlicherra ICDS Project, Hailakandi.
Last Date- 22/09/2023
The post advertised in this announcement pertains to the position of Anganwadi Worker, available at various Anganwadi Centres under the Katlicherra Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Project in Hailakandi.
Details regarding the salary for the Anganwadi Worker position will be as per the norms set by the government and the Katlicherra ICDS Project.
Minimum Class IX Passed: Interested candidates should have successfully passed the Class 12 examination. The Class IX pass certificate, issued by the Headmaster/Principal of the relevant school, must be countersigned by the Inspector of Schools.
How to Apply
- To apply for the position of Anganwadi Worker, eligible candidates are required to follow these steps:
- Complete the application form in the Standard Form format, as published in the Assam Gazette Pt-IX.
- Ensure all necessary details and documents are accurately filled out and attached.
- Submit the application along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents.
- Address the application to the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Katlicherra ICDS Project.
- The application must be submitted on or before the closing date, which is 22nd September 2023.
- There is no specified application fee for this position.
- Applicants should take note of the following important points:
- The applicant must possess a minimum of ten (10) years of regular working experience as an Anganwadi Helper in any of the Anganwadi centers located in the revenue village.
- The candidate’s age should not exceed 45 years as of 1st January 2023.
- Permanent residency in the revenue village where the vacant Anganwadi center is located is a mandatory requirement. The permanent resident proof certificate must be issued by the respective Gaon Burah/Ward member of the concerned Gaon Panchayat/President of the Gaon Panchayat, with verification by the concerned circle supervisor.
- The certificate of performance of the Anganwadi Helper (AWH) should be issued by the supervisor concerned, with further countersigning by the CDPO of the concerning ICDS project.
- Eligible candidates will be notified of the interview date and should appear before the interview board with all the required original documents. No personal intimation letters will be issued separately for the interview.
- This advertisement for the Anganwadi Worker position has been issued by the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Katlicherra ICDS Project, Hailakandi, dated Katlicherra, the 8th September 2023.
What are the available positions?
The positions open for application are for Anganwadi Helpers looking to promote to the role of Anganwadi Worker at various Anganwadi Centres under the Katlicherra ICDS Project in Hailakandi.
What is the salary for the Anganwadi Worker position?
Applicants must have passed Class IX. The Class IX pass certificate, issued by the school’s Headmaster/Principal, needs to be countersigned by the Inspector of Schools.
How can one apply for the position of Anganwadi Worker?
To apply, eligible candidates should:
Fill out the application form in the Standard Form format from the Assam Gazette Pt-IX.
Ensure all required details and documents are accurately attached.
Send the application, along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents, to the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Katlicherra ICDS Project.
Submit the application on or before the closing date, which is 22nd September 2023.
Is there an application fee for this position?
No, there is no specified application fee.