ADMISSION NOTICE – The Director of Medical Education, Assam, announces the admission into 50% of Post Graduate seats in Government Medical Colleges of Assam and B.B.C.I, Guwahati under Assam State Quota after the completion of the 2nd Round of Online Counselling for the session 2023.
Candidates can find the provisional select list of candidates after the 2nd round of online counselling for 50% Post Graduate seats in the Government Medical Colleges of Assam and B.B.C.I., Guwahati under Assam State Quota for the session 2023 on the official website www.dme.assam.gov.in.
- Provisionally selected candidates are required to report for admission into their respective College/ Institutions during office hours on 11th & 12th September, 2023. Failure to adhere to the following terms and conditions will result in the cancellation of their allotment.
- Admissions are provisional and will be subject to fulfillment of all the necessary eligibility criteria as per the “Medical Colleges of Assam.
- Candidates must bring all original documents, including Admission and Counselling fees, at the time of Admission.
- Candidates are required to deposit the original documents as specified in the “Medical Colleges of Assam (Regulation of Admission into Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses) Rules, 2021.”
- Candidates who have been re-allotted seats during the 2nd counselling must first collect their original documents with a release letter from the respective Principals of the college they were previously admitted to. Only then should they report to the Principal of the re-allotted course and college for admission.
- After admission, all candidates, including those under the State Health Services Quota, must execute a duly registered agreement on a non-judicial stamp paper valued at RS 100 (Rupees one hundred) only, as per the “Medical Colleges of Assam (Regulation of Admission into Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses) Rules, 2021,” within 2 (two) weeks from the date of admission.
- Candidates providing false information or declarations may have their admission cancelled at any time, and legal proceedings may be initiated against them under appropriate laws, including the professional conduct etiquette and ethics of the National Medical Commission’s Regulation.
- Candidates who have already taken admission under the 50% All India Quota must provide a copy of resignation/surrender acceptance letters from the respective College/Institutes for admission.