Job Assam – Application are invited from intending eligible citizen of India, having a valid Employment Exchange Registration Number in the State of Assam, for filling up 01 (one) post of Lower Division Assistant (LDA) in the establishment of Assam State Legal Services Authority (ASLSA).
Application Start Date – 12th September, 2023
Application End Date – 15 Days
Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
Salary – RS 14,000 to RS 60,500.
Last Date of Application
15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
The candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from any recognized University with at least 45% marks for General/OBC/MOBC and 40% for SC/ST (P)/ST (H) & PWD.
The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application from a Govt. recognized Institute.
He/She must have proficiency in Computer Basic Application like MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power point) internet etc.
- Maximum 40 years as on the last date of application.
- 3 years upper age limit relaxation for candidate belonging to OBC/MOBC/category.
- 5 years upper age limit relaxation for candidate belonging to SC/ST (P)/ST (H) category.
- 10 years upper age limit relaxation for PWD candidates.
- Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of age.
- Certificate, Mark-sheet from HSLC onwards
- Certificate of Computer Proficiency
- Certificate of caste from competent authority in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST(H).
- Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority in respect of candidates belonging to PWD category.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate, registered in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- All documents to be self-attested.
The list of candidates with allotted Roll Nos. will be published on the official website of Assam State Legal Services Authority (ASLSA in due course and no separate Admit Card / Call Letters will be issued.
Candidates are required to regularly visit the aforementioned website of ASLSA for information relating to date of exam, examination centre etc.
- Phase 1- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written examination of 100 marks of 02 hour’s duration.
The subject/syllabus of the written test will be as follows.
- Phase-II – The candidates qualifying in the written test shall be called for a Computer Proficiency test andViva-Voce.
|NAME OF TEST
|Computer Proficiency Test
How to Apply
Candidates are required to submit the application in the Standard Form along with all testimonials.
Candidates shall fill up the Application Form and paste his/her passport sized coloured photograph in the given space of the application form and shall sigh across the photograph.
Two (02) copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form.
The candidate should write his/her name on the reverse side of the stapled photographs.
The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LDA”.
The envelope containing the application should be dropped in the “DROP BOX OF APPLICATION FOR THE VACANT POST OF LDA, ASLSA”, positioned in the office of ASLSA during office hours, except on holidays.
Assam State Legal Services Authority, Gauhati High Court, Old Block (1st Floor), Guwahati-781001.
Application fee in the form of Bank Draft (Nationalized Bank) has to be submitted along with the application.
The Bank Draft is to be drawn in favour of “Assam State Legal Services Authority”, payable at Guwahati. The application fees to be paid by the candidates are indicated below.
|For all others
Application Fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Applications must reach the office of ASLSA on or before the last date of submission.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the written test/interview.
Faq, Job Assam
Where is the application for the Lower Division Assistant (LDA) post being invited from?
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens with a valid Employment Exchange Registration Number in the State of Assam.
How many LDA posts are available in ASLSA?
There is one LDA post available.
What is the salary range for the LDA position?
The salary for the LDA position ranges from Rs 14,000 to Rs 60,500.
What is the last date for submitting the application?
The last date for submitting the application is 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
What are the educational qualifications required for the LDA position?
Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with certain percentage requirements and a minimum 6-month Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.
What is the maximum age limit for applicants?
The maximum age limit is 40 years as of the last date of application, with various relaxations for different categories.
How can candidates apply for the LDA position?
Candidates should submit their applications in the Standard Form, along with all required documents, and drop them in the designated “DROP BOX OF APPLICATION FOR THE VACANT POST OF LDA, ASLSA” at the ASLSA office in Guwahati.